UR3 Refresh Powder
It's only after you invest a good amount of money into a sex toy that you realize that you want it to last a long time. It can get really expensive to keep replacing toys because they tear or crack. Even worse when you realize that the entire situation could have been avoided by adding an inexpensive bottle of UR3 Refresh Powder by Doc Johnson. A simple powder applied after cleaning your toy could have saved you potentially hundreds of dollars in wasted money!
Designed specifically for the Ultraskin line of toys from Doc Johnson, the powder will not only protect your toy, it will make it look and feel like the day you brought it home. Ultraskin is a fancy term for your ultra-soft TPE material so yes, this powder can be used for any of your TPE sex toys, not just Ultraskin.
Adding a small amount of this talc-free powder will keep the skinlike material from any unwanted tears and cracks. If you suffer from dry and sticky sex toys, this too can help remove that by making it soft and smooth again. This 100% talc-free powder features natural ingredients and is specially formulated to improve and extend the lifespan of all your favorite strokers and sleeves.
UR3 Refresh Powder is made from body-safe ingredients including many all-natural ingredients. Formulated, made, and bottled right here in the USA.
How to use UR3 Refresh Powder
- Open the bottle and remove the safety seal under the cap
- Remove your toy from any cases, you should only have Ultraskin parts
- Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the sleeve with hot water and a good anti-bacterial sex toy cleaner.
- Air-dry the sex toy inside and out.
- Once completely dry, sprinkle a liberal amount of UR3 Refresh Powder inside and outside of the toy.
- Make sure to get powder inside the entire canal
- Pat the powder in to make sure it evenly coats the sleeve