About Dr. Josh Gonzalez, MD
Joshua Gonzalez, MD, is a board-certified urologist who is fellowship-trained in Sexual Medicine and specializes in the management of male and female sexual dysfunctions. These include issues surrounding hormone deficiency, menopause, sexual arousal, orgasm, ejaculation, libido/desire, sexual pain, penile curvature, and erectile function.
Joshua Gonzalez, MD graduated as Medical Doctor at the University of California and completed a residency at Mount Sinai School fo Medicine.
He studied and completed residency at the following institutions:
- San Diego Sexual Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2009
American Board of Urology – Certified in Urology
NY State Medical License (Active through 2016)
CA State Medical License (Active through 2022)
Joshua Gonzalez, MD, has more than 10 years of experience as board-certified urologist. Fellowship-trained in Sexual Medicine, he’s dedicated most of his professional career to treat male and female sexual dysfunctions. He currently practices at Joshua R Gonzalez, MD, Inc.
He’s particularly focused on the following lines of work (as stated in his website):
- Hormone deficiency
- Sexual arousal
- Libido / Desire
- Sexual Pain
- Penile Curvature
- Erectile Dysfunction
Dr Joshua Gonzalez, MD, is highly regarded as advocate for sexual health amongst the LGBTQ community.
He’s been featured in podcasts, and prestigious publications, where he shares his knowledge and experience in the field of urology and sexual health:
- Compliance With Fluoxetine Use in Men With Primary Premature Ejaculation
- The Role of Pelvic Floor Muscles in Male Sexual Dysfunction and Pelvic Pain
- Association of healthcare barriers with prostate-specific antigen screening among African-American and Afro-Caribbean men
- Invasion of renal sinus fat is not an independent predictor of survival in pT3a renal cell carcinoma
- Barriers to the initiation and maintenance of prostate specific antigen screening in Black American and Afro-Caribbean men
About our experts
We take very seriously our expert review process as we understand is one of the cornerstones of our credibility.
Over time, we have developed a process focused on bringing our readers the most accurate and verified information about sexual health and sex toys. We consistently review our sources and content to make sure it’s accurate and valuable. Learn more about expert review process.
GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Be the first to know about news, toys , products , promotions and discounts